Making the decision to file for bankruptcy is never an easy thing to do. I've devoted much of my career to helping people face financial difficulty. Since opening my law firm in 1989, I have handled hundreds of cases dealing with bankruptcy, family law, and criminal law. While each case is unique, you can be assured that your case will receive the personal attention deserving of your circumstances.
Feel free to email me directly at email@example.com.
Very truly yours,
Education & Experience
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration, Belmont University in Nashville, Tennessee
- Juris Doctorate, Cumberland School of Law, Samford University in Birmingham, Alabama
- Admitted to practice in all Florida State Courts
- Admitted to practice in the United States District Court (Northern District of Florida)
- Admitted to practice in the United States District Court (Middle District of Florida)
- City Attorney for the Town Council of Mayo, Florida
- School Board Attorney for the Taylor County School District
- Program Attorney for the Guardian Ad Litem of Florida